Maguari textile is committed to providing high-quality Home Textile products to customers by:
• Consistently meeting even exceeding their expectations for product quality and performance.
• Assurance of timely deliveries.
• Ensuring our staff is properly trained to serve our customers.
• Commitment to comply all legal and regularity requirements.
• Continually improve its effectiveness of the quality management system.
QUALITY CONTROL PROCEDURES
• Upon confirmation of an order, approved samples, specifications, shade standards, and packaging guidelines have been handed over to Q/A department to start inspection process.
• After lab test approval, the fabric lifted & received in-house fabric department.
• Finish fabric complete lots were checked at checking tables & the sort by grading A, B & C before issuing for cutting.
• All accessories are checked and approved before stitching is initiated.
• Pre-production samples are inspected and took approval from a customer for the new order.
• Inline / In-process audits are conducted on a continuous basis during production. All procedures of quality and production are followed as per customer provided specifications and standards and coordinated with production, in order to avoid any issues at a later stage.
• Final Audits are then performed based on AQL levels.
• As per contingent needs, basic lab tests are conducted from Lab.